There was no shortage of baby blue frosting, happy tears, laughter or tasty treats at our Langley Location last Sunday.
After closing, we stayed open to celebrate the arrival of a handsome new member to our Fashion Addition 14+ – baby Maximus!
Weighing 8.36lbs, Maximus came into the world February 16, and proud mama bear Cindy couldn’t be happier.
While we’re all missing Cindy, as evident by all the staff members and clients who attended her baby shower, we’re so delighted for her new bundle of joy.
Here’s what Cindy had to say about the fabulous fete:
“The shower was amazing – Maximus was showered with so much love!! The first thing I noticed as I was walking into the store was the decorations, the lion riding a motorcycle that was made of diapers, and the amazing cake!
Then I looked in further and saw dozens of beautiful faces looking back at us! My friends, more than just customers, women that I have had the pleasure to serve for almost 10 years … women that I have shared secrets with and had so many laughs with standing there waiting to meet and greet my son. I was so overwhelmed. We truly have the most amazing clientele.
It is such a privilege work for Fashion Addition. What other employer would do all of this?From the bottom of my heart I thank you, I thank the women that came and showered us in love, and I thank Susan Harvey, Denise Heatley, and Fashion Addition 14+ for giving us a memory that we will carry with us for the rest of our lives.
Congrats Cindy, Maximus is going to be one well-dressed young man – just like his mama!
- It’s a Spring Thing was a bloomin’ good time
- Snap a Selfie for a Chance to Win a $75 Gift Card
- Celebrate your birthday with us and save
- Declutter Your Closet For a Great Cause
- There is a Boxer Dog Who Needs Your Help
- In the Spotlight: Joanne Kring
- Joanne Kring Celebrates 25th Anniversary with Fashion Addition
- 5 Tips on Finding a Bathing Suit for Your Curvy Figure ~ Giveaway
- Fashion Addition 14 Plus Proves ‘Large is Lovely’